Essay on -reservation in govt.jobs.?
govts reserve jobs for certain categories that have suffered from historical disadvantages. example - in india, certain communities and tribes had been suppressed by the dominant sections for centuries so that they do not have access to education. in order to make up for this, the principle of reverse discrimination, or compensatory justice is adopted. one means of ensuring such justice is by reserving jobs up to a percentage of total vacancies for them.the scheme is criticized in the name of "meritocracy" - i.e., that the really meritorious are excluded, so that less meritorious candidates from the reserved categories get the jobs. i don't think this is justified; society has allowed these so called meritocracy to ride rough shod over the rest for ages. denial of opportunities and not lack of talent has been the cause for their not being perceived as meritorious. quite a number of brilliant officers have emerged from the reserved categories.
- Modern world history hw help? - Aristole writes in his essay Politics. ” But the justice is the bond of the men in states, for the administration of justice, which is the determination of what is just, is the principle of order in political society” What do you think aristotle meant? How does this relate to our society today? (10 points)
- Can somebody help me ? :)? - ok i need some help with my english this is my last question:)Aristotle writes in his essay Politics, “But justice is the bond of men in states, for the administration of justice, which is the determination of what is just, is the principle of order in political society.” What do you think aristotle meant? How
- Help with role of sacrifice in Aztec society essay? - So for my history class we have to write essays on the Aztecs.We need a thesis sentence with categories. But when i try to write categories it just ends up being evidence and i cant have evidence in the thesis.So any suggestions with categories would be extremely helpful example of a thesis statement
- What does this Aristotle quote mean? - I don’t quite understand what this quote means. It is from his essay Politics, “But justice is the bond of men in states, for the administration of justice, which is the determination of what is just, is the principle of order in political society.”Please explain it to me. Thanks(:!
- What is a good title for the essay? - I wrote an essay on how a tv symbolizes various types of justice (the tv=justice, channels= distributive or redistributive justice, and the shows= social, biblical, or legal justice) for my religion class but i am having a hard time thinking of a creative title. Any ideas? Thanks
- What are some things that the criminal justice system can do to respond to terrorism? Help!? - I’m stuck on this question. I have to write a large essay about terrorism along with listing 10 ways the criminal justice system can do to respond to terrorism. I wrote the rest already.I don’t understand, can the criminal justice system even respond to terrorism? I thought only the president and such can. This is
- How can the New York Bar hide the essay raw scores and all the MBE scores without discrimination? - In fact, for the last two years, the New York State Board of Law Examiners has gone from transparency to opacity. They stopped disclosing the essay and MPT raw scores as well as the Multistate Bar Exam raw and scale scores. To avoid openness, it has protected itself against aggrieved candidates by a “NO REVIEW,
Both comments and pings are currently closed.