Short story and essay with same theme as catcher in the rye?
for my english class i had to read a novel, i chose catcher in the rye. now i have to choose an essay and a short story that have the same theme so i can write an essay about how they all relate to eachother.
- Short story with pride causing someones downfall as the theme? - hi, i am doing an essay for english class, and i need examples of too much pride being a bad thing and i need to write about two short stories, so do u guys know any short stories with this theme? it can be short but i need an author for it. please help asap
- Brainstorming Help: Short Story Essay? - I need some help on starting to write a short story essay for my English class. The topic is to choose a medieval character or a character from mythology and write about him coming into the real world (like the movie Enchanted). I am having difficulty planning out the plot. Can anyone give me some
- Importance of Being Earnest essay? - I have to write an essay about a theme in a play that I’ve read in my AP English class. I need to pick a theme and address the effect of this theme in the overal piece of literature. I’ve chosen to elaborate on honesty and sincerity in Ocar Wilde’s The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Examples of [people helping others] in the autobiography Kaffir Boy? - I’m writing an essay comparing the book To Kill a Mockingbird and the autobiography Kaffir Boy. In it, we have to write three examples of a common theme from the two books. The theme I chose was- [People helping others, especially in their time of need]. I have all three examples for To Kill
- Is this a good opening paragraph for an essay? - The Catcher in the Rye has been a controversial subject throughout many schools. The novel has been banned due to the language, how depression is viewed in life, and the maturity of the plot. Several people feel that this should be read in advanced high school classes or colleges. Many think The Catcher in
- A few questions about to kill a mockingbird…? - i finished reading this in english, and i absolutely loved it! i love how harper lee effortlessly transitioned into the next chapter…very well written….okay, anyway, i have to write an essay that explores the theme in TKAMi figured the theme was prejudice and social inequalitynow i need support for the themei have to show 2
- Question about the short story “RED CONVERTIBLE” by Louise Erdrich? - Have anyone ever read the short story “RED CONVERTIBLE” by Louise Erdrich?I like this story and decide to write my essay about it. I have a few questions which I’m so confused: 1. What is the central idea (or the message from the story)? 2. What is the atmostsphere of the story?
User tags:catcher in the
Both comments and pings are currently closed.