Which of the following is least likely to dissolve in the polar solvent water? oil salt sugar ethanol?
Which of the following is least likely to dissolve in the polar solvent water?oilsaltsugarethanolQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)If 3.2 moles of NaCl are dissolved in enough water to make a 0.98-liter solution, what is the molarity of the solution?0.31 M NaCl0.77 M NaCl1.3 M NaCl3.3 M NaClQuestion 3 (Essay Worth 4 points)What would be the resulting molarity of a solution made by dissolving 31.3 grams of Ca(OH)2 in enough water to make a 1050-milliliter solution? Show all of the work needed to solve this problem.Question 4 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Which of the following changes will decrease the total amount of gaseous solute able to be dissolved in a liter of liquid water?increasing temperatureincreasing pressuredecreasing surface areadecreasing temperatureQuestion 5 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)If 25.8 grams of BaO dissolve in enough water to make a 212-gram solution, what is the percent by mass of the solution?8.22% BaO8.92% BaO10.8% BaO12.2% BaOQuestion 6 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)If 35.8 grams of LiCl are dissolved in 184 grams of water, what is the concentration of the solution in percent by mass?5.14% LiCl16.3% LiCl19.5% LiCl24.2% LiClQuestion 7 (Essay Worth 3 points)Describe, in your own words, why sugar will dissolve faster in hot tea than it will in cold tea. Be specific in your explanation.Question 8 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Why is the ionic compound NaCl (table salt) able to dissolve in a glass of the molecular compound water (H2O)?Both the solute and solvent contain ionic bonding, which makes them compatible.The solute and solvent react together to form a new compound.Ions from the solute have a strong attraction to the polar solvent molecules.It does not require much energy to break the covalent bonds in the water molecules
- Algebra Questions please help? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)5y = 5y is an example of which algebraic property?Symmetric PropertyTransitive PropertyReflexive PropertyCommutative Property of MultiplicationQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Solve: 5(x + 8) = 7(x − 2)17−1727−27Question 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Find the Mistake: provided below is a solution to the equation 4m − 8 =
- SCIENCE! PLEASE 10 POINTS!? - When a substance evaporates, what happens to the mass?The mass increases as it changes from a liquid to a gas.The mass decreases as it changes from a liquid to a gas.The mass stays constant as it changes from a liquid to a gas.There is no mass once the substance becomes a gas.Question 2 (Multiple Choice
- Please Answer ASAP! THANKS <3? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 5 points)[8.01] Identify the GCF of 10x4y3 − 5x3y2 + 20x2y. 10x2y 10x3y 5×2 5x2yQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 5 points)[8.03] Identify the factors of x2 − 4x − 21. (x − 7)(x + 3) (x + 7)(x − 3) (x + 21)(x − 1) (x − 21)(x + 1)Question
- 8.05 module eight quiz? - Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 4 points)[8.02]Factor completely: ax + 2ay + bx + 2by (x + b)(a + 2y) (x + a)(x + b) (x + 2y)(a + b) PrimeQuestion 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 4 points)[8.03]Factor completely: x2 − 4x − 21 (x + 7)(x − 3) (x + 21)(x − 1) (x −
- I’m having some trouble with a couple of CHEMISTRY essay questions. Help would be greatly appreciated!? - How many grams of a stock solution that is 92.5 percent H2SO4 by mass would be needed to make 250 grams of a 35.0 percent by mass solution? Show all of the work needed to solve this problem.ANDHow many grams of iron metal do you expect to be produced when 305 grams of a 75.5
- HELP PLEASE, AP Bio help! Points offered to best answer ASAP! I need answer by tonight :)? - 1) The following experiment was designed to test whether different concentration gradients affect the rate of diffusion. In this experiment, four solutions (0% NaCl, 1%, NaCl, 5% NaCl, and 10% NaCI) were tested under identical conditions. Fifteen milliliters (mL) of 0% NaCl were put into a bag formed of dialysis tubing that is permeable to
- Plz answer as much as u can! :)..i WANT TO MAKE SURE IM CORRECT PLZ ANSWER! :)? - 09.14 Module 9 Test Warning: There is a checkbox at the bottom of the exam form that you MUST check prior to submitting this exam. Failure to do so may cause your work to be lost. ————————————–… Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)48 oz =______
Both comments and pings are currently closed.